First Deepawali Milan Samaroh of Kanyakubj Sabha
First ever Deepawali Samaroh of Kanyakubj Sabha was celebrated on 24th Nov, 2013 at Naimish (Neemsar Mishrik) Sitapur. Pandit Jagdamba Prasad Mishra Ji invited all of us in the Annual Holi Milan Samaroh at Uma Nath Bali Auditorium Lucknow. Dr D.S. Shukla promised a free “Medical Health Check-Up Camp” on occasion of this meet. Sixty three members of Sabha from Lucknow participated.
Pandit Jagdamba Prasad Ji Misra had done very elaborate arrangements for medical Camp. Temporary consultation chambers for doctors, secluded place with proper privacy for examination & ECG of ladies were specially made.
It was observed that bone health of rural population was better, but ladies as a rule had low BMD except one. No new case of diabetes was detected. Those with high blood sugar were known diabetics. Total 58 ECGs, 82 Blood Sugar Tests, & a record of 87 Bone Density Tests were done.
Nice tea & snacks were served & very good “Saatvik” lunch was provided by organizers of “Kaali Peeth”.
Medical camp was followed by meeting of Sabha presided by Justice Sri DK Trivedi. Dr. TP Singh, Director Balrampur Hospital Lucknow was honored by Sabha for providing much needed support in organizing medical camp. He was presented a Shawl by Sri Jagdamba Prasad Ji Misra.
All the ladies who participated were given “Saubhagya Vastram” Prasad of “Kali Peeth & Lalita Devi”. Guides were also provided for Teerth Darshan.
For all of us, it was a very beautiful & satisfying experience. We whole heartedly thank Sri Jagdamba Prasad Ji Misra & his two sons Sri Gopal & Sri Shastri.
The following doctors participated in Medical Health Camp:
- Dr Satish Chandra, MD, Consultant Physician
- Dr Asha Rai, MS, Gynecologist
- Dr Savitri Thakur, Head of Deptt. of Pediatrics
- Dr VP Singh, Consultant Children specialist
- Dr UD Shukla, -
- Dr RK Misra, MS Ortho, Bone specialist
- Dr TP Singh, MD, Dip. Card., Heart & Chest specialist
- Dr AP Misra, MD, Heart specialist
- Dr Anamika Shukla, MS, Gynecologist
- Dr Paresh Shukla, MS, Surgeon
- Dr DS Shukla, MS, Surgeon
- Sri DP Singh, B Pharma, Chief Pharmacist
- Sri Misraji, ECG Technician
Apart from above, four nurses and one senior nurse rendered their services. Medicines were also distributed free in the Camp.